Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

nice hotels in Aldeburgh - any suggestions

3 replies

Cll · 05/03/2004 20:40

We're going to see friends staying in a cottage there at end of March can't find much that looks appealing on the net - any thoughts?

OP posts:
Please
or

popsycal · 05/03/2004 20:49

i suppose you mean the albburgh down south...as there is also one in north yorkshire which I knwo well.....

Please
or

Crunchie · 05/03/2004 23:05

If it is the one 'down south' in suffolk, you could try one just outside in Oford, I think it is called the crown and it is owned by one of Jamie Olivers friends. Food is fab and although it isn't a 'family' hotel I remeber a write when someone took a young toddler and they raved about it.

Please
or

vivat · 08/03/2004 16:02

we have stayed in a pub in Aldeburgh - i think it was called the Cross Keys. It was fine - four poster bed, good food, and good atmosphere in the bar in the evening. About £50 I think. There is a fantastic fish and chip shop in Aldeburgh too

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?