Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

All-inclusive holiday in Europe - recommendations please!

4 replies

Certainlynot · 26/02/2004 11:09

Can anyone recommend a child-friendly but also fairly exclusive (are the two mutually compatible?)all-inclusive (and I mean everything not just full-board) holiday in Europe or at least not too far away for the Summer? Will have a 4 year old and 5 month year old, so ideally a place that has a babycorner with sterilisor, bottle warmer etc. would be great. Ideas please!

OP posts:
Please
or

Crunchie · 26/02/2004 11:36

Try Club Mark Warner holidays or Club Med. They are usually all inclusive except for the baby's club. These are not necessarily 'exclusive' but I think they are supposed to be really nice.

Please
or

pollingfold · 26/02/2004 11:46

Try Scott Dunn - they have a childs club free ( i think), but you will need to get a nanny (UK trained) for £300 ish per week etc to look after the young one. Exclusive and the price matches, but they do villas and hotels. One upside is that they don't charge for up to 2 kids if they share your room.

Their website is very appealing www.scottdunn.co.uk

Please
or

Crunchie · 26/02/2004 11:54

try the website babygoes2.co.uk (I think that is right) they used to advertise with mumsnet. they have loads of ideas

Please
or

fairydust · 28/02/2004 14:01

Hotels Jupiter and Saturno - in majorca is really nice and great for kids.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?