Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Cyprus: which hotel should I choose???

2 replies

sezza · 25/01/2004 19:03

Going to Cyprus in May 1/2 term with other half and 2 kids ( 3&6). The Annabelle, Almyra and Coral Beach look really swanky & they all have kids clubs (essential!). Has anyone been to any of them, If so, can you give me your comments, thoughts etc. Thankyou.

OP posts:
Please
or

princesspeahead · 25/01/2004 19:12

I've been to the Anassa (sister hotel of the annabelle and IMO nicer). Very beautiful area of the coast surrounded by national park, pretty vernacular architecture unlike most hotels in Cyprus, beautiful rooms, great food and great kids club. Oooh, and fantastic spa! Really liked it. Only minus is that the beach that it is on, although beautiful, is shingle not sand. Bit off the beaten track as well, so if you wanted to go into paphos etc it is a bit of a hike. Mind you paphos is so horrible now that is probably a plus. Meant to be the best hotel in Cyprus but the Almyra has opened recently and I don't know anything about it.

Please
or

hmb · 25/01/2004 19:30

not been to any of these, but the COLUMBIA BEACH RESORT Pissouri, is 5 star, with a kids club and all the bells and wistles. Pissouri is very nice and is quieter than a lot of the resorts. I is hald way between Limassol and Paphos. Paphos is worth going to to see the amazing roman/greek mosaics. Google for the hotel and ou will find lots of pictures and info

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?