Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Any suggestions where to get cheap theme park tickets for Florida?

6 replies

mears · 15/01/2004 00:05

Going in June. Anyone got any experience.

OP posts:
Please
or

mears · 16/01/2004 13:10

Anyone?

Last time we went we got them direct from Universal and disney. Some people said that you can get them cheaper than that.

OP posts:
Please
or

Hulababy · 16/01/2004 13:12

I always assumed theyd be the same price everywhere so I am really interested too to hear about any offers (sorry, not butting in Mears). We are going in August.

Please
or

SecondhandRose · 16/01/2004 13:34

Mears apparently if you go and look round new properties they give you free tickets. You need half a day to spare though. From what I've heard they are quite a nice jolly as you get fed too.

Disney tickets are never a bargain as they don't need to discount them as us suckers just keep on coming. Florida residents apparently get a discount though.

If you do buy tickets at full price it may be a good idea to buy the ones that never expire for future trips.

Please
or

Ailsa · 16/01/2004 23:55

Mears - have a look at this save £60 per ticket!!

theme park land

Have a great time

Please
or

mears · 17/01/2004 00:54

Thanks Ailsa.

OP posts:
Please
or

tallulah · 17/01/2004 11:01

We did Universal rather than Disney, & found the gate price was the same- or slightly cheaper- than those offered in the UK

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?