My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

christmas in the sun

7 replies

spook · 02/01/2004 18:04

Hello,
After my GroundHog Day of a Christmas-lovely but same same if you know what I mean I was hoping for some advice on where to go to get away from it all next year. I am sort of thinking in the Mauritius/Maldives direction but all suggestions will be gratefully accepted! There will be 4 kids-4,7,13 and 15 (not all mine!!)
Thanks guys!

OP posts:
nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 18:22

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

spook · 02/01/2004 19:02

You're right! I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and checking out your Grenadines website..meet you there on Dec 25th 2004?

OP posts:
nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 19:08

Message withdrawn

princessinapeartree · 02/01/2004 19:11

I am seek-the-sun-in-winter-queen (well, princess), your virtual online venue tester. Have done mauritius, maldives, goa, sri lanka, fair bit of the caribbean.... bring on the questions/suggestions and I shall opine!

nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 19:18

Message withdrawn

NewThinnerDragon · 02/01/2004 19:30

Seychelles? Absolutely blissful - sigh.

spook · 02/01/2004 22:42

OK princessinapeartree!You are my mentor.My husband has his heart set on Mauritius, but I am open-minded about Seychelles and Maldives. Where was your fave and where do you think would suit a 4 and a 7 year old?? (the 13 and 15 year olds are pretty self sufficient) A Kids Club would be great but not essential, but babysitting is a neccesity I think! Thanks..and what a lovely life you must lead! (oh and I absolutely love the idea of Sri-Lanka)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.