Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

christmas in the sun

7 replies

spook · 02/01/2004 18:04

Hello,
After my GroundHog Day of a Christmas-lovely but same same if you know what I mean I was hoping for some advice on where to go to get away from it all next year. I am sort of thinking in the Mauritius/Maldives direction but all suggestions will be gratefully accepted! There will be 4 kids-4,7,13 and 15 (not all mine!!)
Thanks guys!

OP posts:
Please
or

nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 18:22

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Please
or

spook · 02/01/2004 19:02

You're right! I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and checking out your Grenadines website..meet you there on Dec 25th 2004?

OP posts:
Please
or

nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 19:08

Message withdrawn

Please
or

princessinapeartree · 02/01/2004 19:11

I am seek-the-sun-in-winter-queen (well, princess), your virtual online venue tester. Have done mauritius, maldives, goa, sri lanka, fair bit of the caribbean.... bring on the questions/suggestions and I shall opine!

Please
or

nearlymybeetrootday · 02/01/2004 19:18

Message withdrawn

Please
or

NewThinnerDragon · 02/01/2004 19:30

Seychelles? Absolutely blissful - sigh.

Please
or

spook · 02/01/2004 22:42

OK princessinapeartree!You are my mentor.My husband has his heart set on Mauritius, but I am open-minded about Seychelles and Maldives. Where was your fave and where do you think would suit a 4 and a 7 year old?? (the 13 and 15 year olds are pretty self sufficient) A Kids Club would be great but not essential, but babysitting is a neccesity I think! Thanks..and what a lovely life you must lead! (oh and I absolutely love the idea of Sri-Lanka)

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?