Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Baby Changing Facilities in Lchfield

1 reply

Mocha · 02/08/2003 22:40

My parents and I took DD to Lichfield yesterday for her 1st birthday. When I wanted to change her nappy I asked in Boots if they had a Baby Change Room. They Didn't (small branch) but they said to try McDonalds. As I did not want to buy anything in order to use it I decided to try TJ Hughes, again no joy but I was told to try McDonalds or the bus station. In the end we went to a pub, Dad had a pint and I used the toilet to change her.
I just feel rather disappointed that a city such as Lichfield is so poorly equipped for new mums.
Do you think I should complain or does anyone know of other shops which have the facilities for changing babies?

OP posts:
Please
or

WideWebWitch · 02/08/2003 23:58

Mocha, I don't know Lichfield but I do know that I've never been challenged when nipping into a McDonalds just to use their loo (not just in this country either, McDonalds in Hong Kong had clean loos too!). Not ideal but just thought I'd share it anyway

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?