Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

forest mere - champneys

4 replies

codswallop · 27/07/2003 21:49

whats it like - am planning trip with single pal next spring (post bf baby).

what sort of room to have, how long for and what tratments to have please you lot!

OP posts:
Please
or

lou33 · 28/07/2003 11:48

Which champneys? The main one near Tring? I sent Dh there for his 40th last year.

Please
or

codswallop · 28/07/2003 12:13

no in hampshire. any opinions?

OP posts:
Please
or

lou33 · 28/07/2003 14:40

The one near Tring was fab. Come early, stay late, lots of relaxing therapies. Lunch included, lots of free soft drinks. Cost about £100 I think. He still talks about it almost a year on. Didn't stay overnight though. Have a look at their website and order a brochure.

Please
or

Mooma · 28/07/2003 14:48

Codswallop - had a day visit to Forest Mere 18 months ago. Really enjoyed the facilities and massage, manicure, pedicure etc. (My friend did not like her masseuse, mine was excellent). Lunch was delicious and healthy but not minuscule!
Did not see the rooms but the place was busy and full of apparently satisfied customers.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?