Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Is this a good sign?

notaregularmomes · 28/02/2022 18:45

I had an interview for Msc social work around two weeks ago. It didn't go too well I didn't think but of course there is always that glimmer of hope.

I have attached a picture from the application portal - up until this point there was no checklist there at all. However, upon checking today a checklist has suddenly appeared. It's said the 4 things at the bottom were received today (they were received with my application in December) and the 3 things at the top are awaiting receipt (the transcripts etc were also provided in December with my application so confused about this).

However, could this be a good sign? That they're requiring documentation? Especially the 'continuing student discount'?

Is this a good sign?
OP's posts:
Please
or

SeasonFinale · 28/02/2022 18:51

I suspect it means that different people check different parts of the application and the person has marked as received (probably meaning received and checked) the parts they deal with and it is now passed to the next person.

Please
or

notaregularmomes · 28/02/2022 18:59

@SeasonFinale

I suspect it means that different people check different parts of the application and the person has marked as received (probably meaning received and checked) the parts they deal with and it is now passed to the next person.

So would they go through this process regardless if I was successful or unsuccessful do you think?
OP's posts:
Please
or

parietal · 08/03/2022 22:41

the application won't go to any decision until all the parts - transcript & references etc are complete.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.