My feed

to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

General health


4 replies

colette · 28/01/2004 18:48

I think I have piles and have been using some cream called "annusol" which does not help . Has anyone any better suggestions? I don't want to got to the drs as it seems such a trivial ( but really irritating ) complaint.
My life lately is just a whirlwind of glamour!!

OP posts:
mummysurfer · 28/01/2004 18:48

germaloid cream?

mrcheese · 28/01/2004 18:55

are you postnatal?

mrcheese · 28/01/2004 18:55

I started a thread on this ages ago

will look

mrcheese · 28/01/2004 18:56


Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.