Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Has anyone got an aluminium pergola where you can open and close the roof?

wherecanwego · 07/06/2022 19:47

Thinking of buying one.. wondering how good they are. Would like option for shade and sun as only small garden

Anyone got one?

Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

wherecanwego · 08/06/2022 22:05

Bump

OP's posts:
Please
or

Beebumble2 · 09/06/2022 11:53

My DC has one, they’ve found it really good. They bought it from a garden centre, sorry don’t know the make.

Please
or

BadAtMaths2 · 09/06/2022 12:02

can you link to the kind of thing you mean...? it sounds like what we might need. (not helpful).

Please
or

Furries · 09/06/2022 14:18

I’m lusting after this Maze pergola - when I win the lottery …

mazeliving.co.uk/outdoor-living/garden-pergolas/maze-3m-x-3m-pergola-with-4-drop-sides-led-lighting

Please
or

wherecanwego · 28/06/2022 16:06

OP's posts:
Please
or

wherecanwego · 30/06/2022 13:23

Bump

OP's posts:
Please
or

sarahshome · 11/07/2022 10:54

I've been looking at these too, such a good idea for some shade and privacy. I've found some great deals on ones with blinds from this company...
www.cotswoldgardenshade.co.uk/collections/pergolas
Has anyone heard of them? They seem to have good reviews. I think it might be worth me booking in for a viewing before they sell out in this heatwave!

Please
or

Furries · 11/07/2022 12:52

sarahshome · 11/07/2022 10:54

I've been looking at these too, such a good idea for some shade and privacy. I've found some great deals on ones with blinds from this company...
www.cotswoldgardenshade.co.uk/collections/pergolas
Has anyone heard of them? They seem to have good reviews. I think it might be worth me booking in for a viewing before they sell out in this heatwave!

I haven’t seen them before, but check out Maze Living which I linked above. For a 4x3 metre with drop down blinds they look about £500 less for the Maze ones.

Please
or

chiffchaffchiff · 11/07/2022 12:55

My in-laws have one but I'm afraid I don't know the brand. There are lights in the slats on the roof and a heater that belts out heat when it's chilly. DMIL is a smoker and can comfortably go for a smoke in all weather. They've only had it a few months and are waiting to see if they need to add blind as it was already very expensive.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.