Please or to access all these features

eBay

If you buy or sell items on eBay, you will find tips and advice on this forum.

Best offer

3 replies

pigsinmud · 05/02/2014 09:20

I put in an offer on an item a day ago and have heard nothing. I know they have 48 hours to think, but it's really annoying me now. I daren't bid on another in case I end up with both! When I've used best offer in the past, the seller has been quick to accept or decline.

Is there a way I can withdraw my best offer or do I just have to wait until tomorrow? I don't think I'll use best offer again!

OP posts:
pigsinmud · 05/02/2014 10:31

Well I've discovered there is a way if you say you entered the wrong amount....which I didn't. I have gone the honest way and asked him to decline my offer. I just wish he'd get a move on!

OP posts:
LilyBlossom14 · 05/02/2014 10:54

I would just cancel your offer and buy elsewhere.

pigsinmud · 05/02/2014 11:06

Ok. I've done it. I felt a bit bad as it wasn't the real reason, but I noticed he has 3 pending offers sitting there. I have learnt my lesson and won't use best offer again. I realise they have 48 hours to decide, but in the past it has always been sorted within a couple of hours.

OP posts:
New posts on this thread. Refresh page