My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

On the Mumsnet Donor Conception forum, you can discuss sperm and egg donation with people in the same situation.

Donor conception

Care fertility

3 replies

James1975 · 12/02/2021 21:20

Has anyone had the two cycle 50% refund if no pregnancy treatment with care. My wife and myself are thinking of going with this option but my wife is concerned that if she falls pregnant on the first cycle and this later miscarries that we won’t be entitled to the second cycle as the first would be considered a successful pregnancy. I don’t think this will be the case but we are just looking for an answer or reassurance. Thank you in advance.

OP posts:
SatsumasOrClementines · 12/02/2021 21:36

Can you call or email the clinic to ask? You want an answer directly from them really.

GreyGoose1980 · 16/02/2021 20:27

Is this package via ‘Access Fertility’ at Care Fertility OP - if so I think they only count success as a ‘live birth’ but call them to check. I always found them helpful over the phone.

nufchavq · 29/03/2021 17:12

Hi all,

Could anyone possibly share Access Fertility's T&C's, please?

The reason I am asking is that they could not provide us the T&C before we would have done the initial consultation and the initial screening at the clinic, and that's effectively already paying-out substantial sums of money, without even being able to know whether Access Fertility's T&C would suit us.

I have got Assured Fertility's T&C and they actually mention that if you have two miscarriages, then they kick-you out of the plan and don't refund the retail cost of any procedures already performed. Given my wife has a history of miscarriage, that's a no go for us. I wanted to check for the same clause in Access Fertility's T&C but they won't send us one without us having started the process already, and paid out some money (as mentioned above).

Many thanks,

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.