My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

On the Mumsnet Donor Conception forum, you can discuss sperm and egg donation with people in the same situation.

Donor conception

Anyone used sellmer diers?

3 replies

ohsotrying · 10/05/2020 12:04

Hello all,
A few months back I finally found a very good donor through a website, of course know in lockdown I'm not in a position to try. The donor loves quite far from me but has said he's up to trying the moment some lockdown is lifted. I am desperate to try next month so am looking at other options, I'm young no fertility issues. Looking at sellmer diers they offer home delivery but at atleast £500 I want to make a informed descion. I know they deliver in a nitrogen tank which can last up to 5 days so planning on ordering when I get a flashing smiley as my ovulation is fairly regular. Anyone used them? I heard, they give you two straws as ideally I'd want to inseminate twice over fertile window. Any advice would be great !

OP posts:
Newchapter2020 · 14/06/2020 20:15

You have to have a medical practitioner involved. They can deliver to you, but you need someone medical to sign papers

Mac89 · 09/07/2020 18:13

@ohsotrying Did you end up using Sellmers Diers in the end? Really interested in hearing your experience with them if you did!

Emzii · 15/07/2020 11:27

I Wonder if someone has a baby from a donor from sellmer diers? Or if someone know were you can find siblings with same donor? Thanks.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.