My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


How to withdraw case

1 reply

Flowerpowerr1 · 07/05/2019 08:56

Hi all, I recently filed for a divorce due to my husbands unreasonable behavior I’m currently waiting on the Decree Nisi but I want to cancel it, if it’s not too late how will I be able to do this ?

OP posts:
pointythings · 07/05/2019 20:12

You contact your solicitor and tell them you want to withdraw the petition. You won't get any money back.

I did this last year when my H died.

Be 100% sure you want to do this.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.