My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


What to declare

1 reply

newlife17 · 16/03/2017 14:43

My boyfriend and I are looking to move in together. I'm on tax and child tax credits and so do I just do a joint claim with both our incomes, p46 etc or do I have to send tenancy contracts and proof of living?
Thanks x

OP posts:
Heatherjayne1972 · 16/03/2017 15:06

They will ask you for whatever they need it's wages coming and how much savings you have in they're interested in
You can call and ask for help if you need to

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.