My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


When the mum walks out

1 reply

phlebasconsidered · 10/04/2014 10:12

I'm looking for advice for a relative. Partner has walked out and taken the three children, straight into another mans house after doing a bolt while he was away at work. I can find a load about womens rights, but not much to help him. How can he even begin to sort out seeing his kids, paying for them etc? He had no clue about the affair. Neither did we! They are married and he's on all birth certficates. Thanks.

OP posts:
millymolls · 10/04/2014 14:56

Has he tried speaking to his (ex) partner? Is she physically stopping him seeing the children?

Are they married?

All I can suggest is he goes to see a good solicitor asap

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.