My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


Form E questions

1 reply

Curtain · 07/10/2012 20:23

Hi, I am in the process of completing my Form E and wondered if anyone could advise me. We have no assets and our house is mortgaged to the hilt. I need a car so do I put the full capital value of the car I will need on my form, under the 'capital requirements' part, recognising that there is no capital to share, or do I put the amount of income I need to buy a car on the form under the 'income' section.

Similarly, I need a house. Should I put, say, £200k down in the 'capital' part, because theoretically that's what I need, or should I put, say, £800 per month down in the 'income' part.

Although we have no assets, we have a high income.

Any help greatly appreciated.

OP posts:
Collaborate · 08/10/2012 09:23

It's up to you how you put it down, but make sure you make it clear what you mean by each.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.