or
to access all these features

Speak to new fathers on our Dads forum.

Dadsnet

Orgasm synethesia killed the cat......

98 replies

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 28/04/2018 16:22

But satisfaction brought it back.

Listen up men of MN. A recent thread had me wondering if my orgasms are a bit bland. It's apparent that quite a few MNters see a glorious array of colours, and in some cases infrastructure, during climax. Not to mention, hearing bagpipes, orchestra etc.

This has me wondering if it's something exclusive to the female orgasm or if some men also experience it? And if so, what do they see?

I don't want this to turn into a TAAT, but curiosity has got the better of me.

OP posts:
EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 11:10

Absolute filth sassy, get your mind out of the gutter!

I think I'd admire the creativity of finger painting, providing there's no double dipping of course. Envy

OP posts:
iklboo · 29/04/2018 11:12

Do we have to be nice about the paintings or can we just pay lip service sorry not sorry?

DextroDependant · 29/04/2018 11:16

Don't the bagpipes wake the kids up?! Shock

TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 11:21

Think we need an official MN exhibition outing where we can indeed pay lip service to the paintings iklboo before partaking in tea and cake....and the moment my lips are around a slab of choc fudge cake then I will be seeing and tasting the rainbow!!!! Wink

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 11:34

Tbh Dextro, my screams of "wrong fucking hole, asswipe!" wake them before the bagpipes.

OP posts:
TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 11:36

I actually spat tea then Einstein!!!! Grin

Ladymadness · 29/04/2018 11:42

Fromage

Sometimes my orgasms are so intense I can barely concentrate on the crossword. However I've learned not to say "Is it in yet?" as Mr Fromage gets so disheartened.

The only colours I see are if I use one of those Bic pens with the different clicky colours, and the only sound to fill my ears is Mr Fromage's wheezey chest and the rattle of his dentures. He's quite the fox.

Once I had the sensation of a cat landing on my face, but it was only Mr Fromage's toupee. How we laughed

Ffs i just volcano shot my tea across the room ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 13:16

I'm not surprised sassy. I imagine all that lip service would leave a funny aftertaste, that no amount of tea will disguise. Spit away if it helps.

OP posts:
TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 13:38

Choc fudge cake is helping Einstein and I am very definitely swallowing that!!!! Wink

picklemepopcorn · 29/04/2018 15:06

Well, the tone on here is well and truly lowered. .

And here I was hoping to learn something, in the spirit of scientific enquiry. As opposed to Dadtoseven who wanted to learn something of practical use.

TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 15:09

I think the Rocky face told us all we need to know pickle ....

iklboo · 29/04/2018 15:13

Look, if my DH started shouting about 'Adrian' in the bedroom I'd be quite suspect....

TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 15:17

Hmmm...yes that's true....could be a mood killer couldn't it? Mind you think I might clench a bit if there was a sudden chorus of "I see trees of green, red roses too..." Shock

LoopOnTheRollercoaster · 29/04/2018 15:24

Some people (male and female) get a sexual thrill posting about it and hearing other peoples orgasm/sex stories.

That's all it is. Mental voyeurism.

And it's FAR more titillating if it happens on a parenting forum. Ooh all these people next door or at the school gates talking about their fucking and orgasms.

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 15:26

Well I cracked and asked DH. After looking a bit Confused he asked "was I shouting bluuuuuu?"Hmm

I guess it's an improvement on "Adrian" though, or "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival"

OP posts:
EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 15:31

Loops, are you suggesting that myself and the HCBers are getting a sexual thrill from this? How very dare you!

No voyeurism, just genuinely curious, and also hoping for some lighthearted laughs while researching, is all. Grin

OP posts:
LoopOnTheRollercoaster · 29/04/2018 15:45

But you've got a DH who you've just asked, so why are you canvassing for men on the internet to talk to you about what it feels like when they spunk?

What would you think about a man on a parenting forum asking women to describe their orgasms? Despite having a partner they can ask?

Would he be seeking 'lighthearted laughs'? Or a bit pervy? I've got no objection with you getting some kind of excitement out of this but let's not dress it up as 'research'

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB · 29/04/2018 15:57

Loops please highlight my posts where I've asked, "men on the internet to talk to you about what it feels like when they spunk?"

I have no interest in how it feels, I've asked if any have experienced seeing colours and/or hear music. I've not asked for them to elaborate at all, apart from shatners, who I presume was joking and found it amusing.

As far as asking my DH, he doesn't see colour, nor do I, but that doesn't answer if others do, so why wouldn't I ask others?

OP posts:
TheSassyAssassin · 29/04/2018 15:57

This thread was born out of a female poster talking about colours they saw on another thread and it was largely unusual, although a few said they did have similar. It was mooted whether some men also had the same experience because the original thread was female led. Both that thread and this drew light-hearted and silly posts (& the odd troll) but it was never about voyeurism or thrills. It was just an interesting Q initially. As a female I don't know the answer to it. So I joined the thread. And it's fun not offensive. As was the original. It has nothing to do with parenting in the same vein that the vast majority of threads on this forum don't. In the grand scheme of things it is entirely harmless and there is no need to post if you disagree.

dadtoseven · 29/04/2018 16:00

Oh loop, it was just in response to the women experiencing synaesthesia. It wouldn't have occurred to anyone otherwise. If there is any ulterior motive at all, it's just for the giggles.

Chillax. I doubt anyone would find this titillating, to be honest.

PamsterWheel · 29/04/2018 16:00

No answers from men? Maybe all the men are faking it. Male orgasms are a phallicy! (sic)

picklemepopcorn · 29/04/2018 16:01

And I'm not asking DH. He already thinks I'm weird.

picklemepopcorn · 29/04/2018 16:02

Phallicy

I love it!

LoopOnTheRollercoaster · 29/04/2018 16:35

I'm not being a killjoy, I just don't get it. What's 'fun' about asking other people what their orgasms are like? Unless you're getting a thrill out of it?

ShatnersBassoon · 29/04/2018 16:39

Yes pickle, aside from shatners, where are all the men?

I probably should have noted that I am a female woman lady.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.