My feed

to access all these features

This topic is for discussing cots and beds. We've spent weeks researching and testing newborn beds in real homes with real families.

Cots and beds

Chair that unfolds to a bed

4 replies

Underconstruction · 24/08/2009 14:25

I'm looking for one of those chairs that folds out to a bed for visiting kids. Does anyone know where I can get one? I thought they'd be easy to find but so far I've only found the readybeds.

OP posts:
claireybee · 24/08/2009 14:28

Ikea have both the foam fold out type and the clic clac type

Dogshitsonthedailymail · 24/08/2009 14:29

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Underconstruction · 24/08/2009 14:35

Thank you both. Would never have thought of Lidls and couldn't find on the Ikea website but thought they would have them... maybe I should just head over there. What's a clic clac type?

OP posts:
claireybee · 24/08/2009 17:05

The clic clac ones are the ones on a metal frame-they are like a chair (or sofa for the doubles) then the back goes flat to make a bed. hth, sorry not a very precise description!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.