My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for discussing cots and beds. We've spent weeks researching and testing newborn beds in real homes with real families.

Cots and beds

Joie Kubbie Sleep Travel Cot

2 replies

Shell92 · 08/01/2024 11:38

Hey all Smile
Does anybody have the Joie Kubbie Sleep Travel Cot, I'm due in May and we're currently searching for something we can permanently have in the living room for daytime naps.

This travel cot has amazing reviews and has a bassinet for newborns which can then be taken out as the baby gets older.

Only problem is, I've also read to not use travel cots on a regular basis for sleep. It wouldn't be for nighttime sleeping but would be for a nap everyday. Anybody got any advice or experience on this cot or using travel cots for naps at home?

OP posts:
Lyxx · 18/02/2024 07:34

@Shell92 hey did you find out any more about this I'm due in may and was looking at it for the same idea as you. Xx

Shell92 · 18/02/2024 10:38

Lyxx · 18/02/2024 07:34

@Shell92 hey did you find out any more about this I'm due in may and was looking at it for the same idea as you. Xx

@Lyxx hey only from Google really and the reviews are really good on Argos and Amazon. I like that's it's got the bassinet part that can be removed, so will last a good while. We won't be using it for full nights sleeps so we've just gone with it and brought it. Haven't assembled it just yet though.

I want one of those Babymoov Cosydream baby nest/support too so will probably try and alternate supervised day naps between that and the travel cot 🤞🏼

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.