Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Nausea and suppressed appetite

8 replies

BiscuitLover3678 · 08/08/2022 07:45

Had covid for just under a week and felt not great but ok. DP and I took turns to rest in bed . Then when I thought I was better suddenly mine seemed to get way worse. So much fatigue I can’t do anything and nausea too. Really struggling to eat as feel nauseous no matter what it is. I’m pushing myself to have tiny things but it’s so hard and can’t be helping with the fatigue.

Anyone else and how long did it last?

OP posts:
Please
or

BiscuitLover3678 · 08/08/2022 09:41

Bump is it just me?

OP posts:
Please
or

tactum · 08/08/2022 10:31

I'm feeling very similar 3 weeks later.....sorry

Please
or

Munchyseeds2 · 08/08/2022 13:22

No it's not just you ....last meal I had was last Tues, tested positive wed morning, still don't want to eat now, just feel tired now

Please
or

ednatheevilwitch · 08/08/2022 13:29

It's day 10 for me and I'm living off toast and lemonade. Feel totally exhausted and bunged up. Little appetite but can still taste and smell.

Please
or

DollyTots · 08/08/2022 13:35

I’m 2 weeks in and finally testing negative. COVID kicked off for me with a fever and violent vomiting. I’m just left with fatigue now but if I overdo it at all (which doesn’t take very much) my temperature comes back along with nausea. Appetite is definitely less, which I’m hoping lifts as the fatigue does but not yet.

Please
or

BiscuitLover3678 · 08/08/2022 13:38

Oh you poor people! I hope you feel much better soon.

I’ve actually started testing negative which is wonderful but makes me feel even more frustrated with how I’m feeling and like I’m making it up somehow! Hard not to be worried.

OP posts:
Please
or

DeborahVance · 08/08/2022 17:12

I'm in the same boat OP. Three weeks since I had covid and I am completely exhausted. Trying to get lots of rest and not worry too much

Please
or

PortalooSunset · 08/08/2022 17:35

First time I had covid I lost about half a stone. It wasn't that I wasn't hungry but I didn't have the energy to chew! Had a few days of eating nothing before graduating to soup then mashed potatoes.

Recently when unwell (not covid) I had no appetite. GP really wasn't bothered about me not eating as long as I was having regular fluids.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?