Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Covid in 3 trimester

0 replies

Tnib · 06/08/2022 11:32

Hello

I hope you’re all having a good weekend. I’m 29 weeks pregnant and tested positive for covid last week Saturday. I had cold and flu like symptoms but nothing too terrible, worst bit was not sleeping enough and panicking that I couldn’t breath (I could) I had occasionally had acid reflux and felt like my food was in my throat and so think not sleeping made me tired during the day, but slept well last night, but still feeling a bit off and still getting a very faint line on a test.

I understand we’re all different but wondered if anyone else has had covid in their 3rd trimester and how long it took them to get over it, and be back being active? How did they find having covid at this stage? I used to go for long walks and swim once a week and wondered if covid and the stage of pregnancy I’m at will stop me getting back to some activities before I give birth.

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?