Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Sinus headaches and pressure post covid

6 replies

AhaLyn · 30/07/2022 23:00

2 weeks out from having COVID and still have some funny symptoms and wondering if anyone else had similar?

• sinus area pain and forehead headache/pressure
  • occasional flashes that look a bit like the spots you see when you feel faint but more like a camera flash light - sort of pin prick flashes in the field of vision
  • Quite crushing fatigue at the end of the day
OP posts:
Please
or

Legoisaws8om · 30/07/2022 23:09

I'm about a week into covid and those symptoms are exactly what I've had and severe headaches. No real cough or cold! Also sore face when I touch my cheek so think sinus

Please
or

AhaLyn · 30/07/2022 23:22

Sorry meant to add I am negative now.

ooh sorry to hear @Legoisaws8om hope you feel better soon!

OP posts:
Please
or

alpenguin · 30/07/2022 23:29

I’m 6 months after my last covid illness and just starting to get over the sinus headaches. I got a mometasone nasal spray from
the doctor that has helped but you need to do it every day. If I forgot for a few days the headaches came back.

Please
or

Fixyourself · 30/07/2022 23:31

Acupuncture has completely relieved my sinus pain, it’s worth every single penny!

Please
or

inshskj · 30/07/2022 23:33

I had covid 4 months ago and have had vision problems, sinus issues including bad headaches and just not quite been the same since.

Please
or

Legoisaws8om · 31/07/2022 06:45

@AhaLyn thanks hope your feeling okay too now! How long did it take you start testing negative?

Thanks @Fixyourself I plan to have acupuncture soon for fertility stuff but if this doesn't go away I will also look for sinus infection help!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?