Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Could this be all?

8 replies

Faveusernamewastaken · 01/07/2022 13:25

Hi all, tested positive on Weds with a slightly sore throat, had fever aches and chills until yesterday afternoon but today feel much better, just tired.

Could that really be all it is?! Has anyone else had it this mildly? Or should I brace myself for a relapse?!

OP posts:
Please
or

pinklavenders · 01/07/2022 16:18

I read that on average symptoms from omicron for boosted people last 4.4 days.

So yes, you may well be on the mend!

Please
or

Faveusernamewastaken · 01/07/2022 17:03

Oooh thanks @pinklavenders i hope you’re right!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

FLOWER1983 · 01/07/2022 18:24

I had a slight sore throat on Wednesday evening, yesterday morning feeling fine,around 2 pm started getting temperature, massive headache, shakes and shivers that lasted till 4am this morning, now feeling much better, doing normal house chores, just feeling a bit tired with temperature of 36.9 and runny nose, my upper back aches slightly. I really hope it is the end .

Please
or

Arcadia · 01/07/2022 18:48

Absolutely. Mine was even milder than that! Take it easy though as tiredness can come in waves a few weeks on.

Please
or

SmileyPiuPiu · 01/07/2022 18:49

Could be it. Could just be the start, mine flared up on day 5. Just take it steady.

Please
or

Rupertgrintismyguiltypleasure · 01/07/2022 22:31

Just got mild cold symptoms for a few days and felt chills for one afternoon, headache was the worst, lasted 5 days and was super intense. Overall very mild...

Please
or

EmmiJay · 01/07/2022 22:59

I had it that mild in January (after dodging the bugger for 2 yrs) and 'recovered' fine...until the after affects about a month later. I don't want to scare you but my hair shed alot, and I had horribly swollen joints in my hands ankles, knees, shoulders. GP said yep he'd heard of all these symptoms after covid and they'd pass. They did! Hairs coming back and haven't had achy joints since.

Please
or

Movinghouseatlast · 02/07/2022 13:49

I think I had it on holiday last week but couldn't test where I was. I had literally all the symptoms apart from a fever so I'm assuming it was- shortness of breath and really dry cough, runny nose, loss of taste. It lasted around 12 hours and then was left with just the cough, runny nose and exhaustion.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?