Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Support bubble

PilatesPeach · 13/11/2020 09:43

So government say you cannot change your bubble.

Was seeing a bloke for a few weeks pre 2nd England lockdown but was in tier 1 so able to see other friends up to 6 and following other guidelines.

When lockdown was announced, he and I agreed to bubble - both single adults - and carrying on living apart but seeing each other (only 10 mins away in car). Now a week into the 4 week lockdown (and perhaps restrictions carrying on afterwards depending on rates at the time) he has now decided not to continue with me - his prerogative - but apparently I now have to spend the next 3 weeks alone unless I exercise outdoors in a public place with 1 other. Made worse by my work sector being shut till at least 3rd December.

Just moaning sorry but am pretty upset. Thanks for reading!

OP's posts:
Please
or

3kidsandafewcats · 14/11/2020 09:34

I hope you are ok. Flowers I would start a new bubble if you can.

Please
or

CovidPostingName · 14/11/2020 09:54

Keep yourself as isolated as possible for two weeks then start a new bubble.

Please
or

dementedpixie · 14/11/2020 09:58

Just bubble with someone else. No-one is going to monitor what you do

Please
or

rumred · 14/11/2020 10:54

What @dementedpixie said.
Live your life. A bubble is a made up concept. The point is to be careful whatever or whoever you are in contact with

Please
or

PilatesPeach · 15/11/2020 17:57

Thanks - I am not working and have not done since lockdown started and he works from home so other than a weekly supermarket trip, neither of us saw anyone else.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.