My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Conflict in the Middle East

Anyone else's watched threads in this section magically becoming unwatched?

5 replies

Babyboomtastic · 12/01/2024 21:24

I assumed I was imagining it at first.
Then that I was being paranoid.

It's on threads that I'm sure I've clicked 'watch' on, that have been in my watched list for a few days and have then disappeared. I've come back and there have been lots of posts etc and I've looked and it's not watched any more. Sometimes it's happened a few times on the same thread.

I've never experienced this in other area in MN, just specifically this section. It's happened repeatedly over the last month or so.

I'm not suggesting some wacky conspiracy theory or anything, but it's very odd.

Has anyone what had this or why idea what it's about?

OP posts:
Trulywonderful · 12/01/2024 21:58

A thread poltergeist perhaps (Potentially my grandmother she had a seriously random serious of humour)

Or

The magic power generated by having a lot of strong minded Jewish women on the same board. Look up the word Abracadabra. It is a Hebrew word and the real meaning proves us Jews have hidden abilities

Or

You keep accidentally touching you unwatch button without noticing

AutumnFroglets · 12/01/2024 22:07

Just Watched or did you post on them too? I have noticed MN being a bit laggy the last couple of days which usually means they are fiddling about with something.

Babyboomtastic · 12/01/2024 22:09

AutumnFroglets · 12/01/2024 22:07

Just Watched or did you post on them too? I have noticed MN being a bit laggy the last couple of days which usually means they are fiddling about with something.

I can't remember. It's happened to so many that I expect I've posted on them.

Maybe it's just me.

OP posts:
Ifeellikeateenageragain · 12/01/2024 22:26

I've noticed odd things such as when there's two new threads notifications for this board, and then when I click through there are no new threads - I assumed they were breaching MN guidelines and got deleted but it's possible it's just glitching

FlamingoFloss · 12/01/2024 22:29

Yep, happening to me too!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.