Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Conception

Confusion with OPK-advice please

4 replies

MrsJonesey · 18/03/2023 19:09

So I've been regularly testing with OPK's to try and catch my ovulation times. I've not had a period since September when I (stupidly) had a depo injection to protect me from either being early pregnant or on a period when I got married in November!
I have no idea therefore of cycle dates, etc
I've been getting various low readings on the [email protected] tests then today got a 1.25 reading, even though the line was faint. I've tested again this evening and it's a low reading so the app has changed my earlier one to my peak...but the line was fainter?!
Is this an error? I'll add the pic..

Confusion with OPK-advice please
OP posts:
Please
or

suz2285 · Yesterday 07:47

Yeah that doesn't look right at all... how strange! I'd keep testing

Please
or

MrsJonesey · Yesterday 10:59

Think the Premom app is giving me wrong info! Will just keep testing and fingers crossed I'll get a strong line soon!

OP posts:
Please
or

Twoinapod · Yesterday 20:14

Yeah that’s definitely an error. When doing the tests try to keep it around the same time every day and only do them between 10am and 8pm. Also take the photos in the same place with the same light source each time so it takes accurate photos

Please
or

MrsJonesey · Yesterday 20:16

That makes sense..thanks for the advice 😊

OP posts:
Please
or