Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Conceive plus or any other supplements?

HalWin2221 · 23/09/2022 17:48

Hi all!

I’ve had 2 MC now & terrified of having a third!

Has anyone used conceive plus for yourselves or your parents and has it been any good? Or any other suggestions for supplements?

TIA!

OP's posts:
Please
or

anon1411 · 23/09/2022 18:50

I used Conceive Plus Lubricant- a friend recommended it to me years ago. I started using it and within a month, possibly two months maximum I was pregnant with my little boy 🌟 genuinely not sure if it was always going to happen or whether the Conceive Plus helped but it did happen pretty quick.

Please
or

fairgame84 · 23/09/2022 19:00

I used the vitamins and the lube and they did nothing for me. The vitamins are very expensive as well.

We were ttc for 14 months and the month I got pregnant I didn't use any conceive plus products.

Please
or

NalaNana · Yesterday 00:04

I started using conceive plus ovulation support at the start of this cycle (2nd cycle TTC) and got my positive a few days ago! I can't recommend it enough x

Please
or

Littleheart5 · Yesterday 10:18

Both times I’ve managed to fall pregnant (though both sadly ended in MC) we have used proceive max vitamin drinks (expensive and taste pretty awful) and conceive plus lubricant.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?