Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Faint pregnancy test results

Betty23456 · 22/09/2022 19:25

Hello, TTC and new to this, AF 1 day late and these are test results today. Confused as there appear to be two positive and two negatives! Would appreciate any advice, thank you in advance.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Mum2be86 · 22/09/2022 19:45

Could still just be to early especially for the digital I don’t think I got my digital one saying pregnant until about 4 days after AF was due.

I would say the others are positive though but maybe wait another couple of days and get a FRER as they are much more reliable. X

Please
or

bubble55 · 22/09/2022 20:20

This is my clearblue taken 3 days before AF, looks very similar to one of yours. I have taken two FRER and got good lines so would recommend for peace of mind :)

Please
or

Betty23456 · 23/09/2022 07:20

Thank you both, here’s hoping! I’ve ordered some FRER, thanks for the tip. Had another CB which I used this morning and got another positive :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Glera · 23/09/2022 08:33

I think it's just a case of waiting and letting the hormone get stronger. Even two days might be enough for it to double. Congratulations 🎊

Please
or

Releasethehoundss · 23/09/2022 12:24

@Betty23456 I found out I was pregnant using the clear blue line test and a week later, after having seen my doctor and getting positive blood test, I took the digital one (fertility issues, misinformed by Dr, and other stuff, plus I had it in the box and it was the last one) and it said negative... I took more line tests that day and all said positive... It was the first time I had used a digital and will be the last.. I don't think they're reliable at all until later in pregnancy.

Please
or

IceCreamWithSprinkles · 23/09/2022 12:43

They all look positive (except the digital, which have a notoriously high threshold for picking up a positive result).

Pink dye tests tend to be more reliable than blue dye tests, but with that many positives and with them getting stronger then it looks like you are pregnant! Congratulations 💐

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?