Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Hoping for BFP August/September

BellaTheDarkOverlord · 02/08/2022 21:20

Follow on for those still hoping for baby dust and luck for those BFPs in Aug and Sept🍀Goodluck all x

OP's posts:
Please
or

LucyLoopyLu · 02/08/2022 21:32

Hi 👋 marking my place

I'm CD21, 7DPO. Felt quite chilled until today and starting to want to know. Feel totally normal, no symptoms at all which is actually a relief as past few cycles I have been symptom spotting

Please
or

EdinburghGirl1 · 02/08/2022 21:46

Thanks for this @BellaTheDarkOverlord

@LucyLoopyLu that's great you're feeling pretty chilled

Hopefully lots of positive news on this thread

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 02/08/2022 21:53

Hi everyone xx

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 02/08/2022 21:53

@Angie2018 xx

Please
or

simplythequest · 02/08/2022 21:54

Wow, I can't believe a whole thread has been filled!

This tww is dragging! Nice in one way, because it means my holiday is going slower than usual... but then, obviously really not nice!

Please
or

HansBanans · 02/08/2022 22:06

Hi

Can I join please? 😊 we took a break the last two months, just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow/Thursday so we can get back to trying 🤞🏻

Please
or

OneMoreLittleFox · 02/08/2022 22:14

BellaTheDarkOverlord · 02/08/2022 21:20

Follow on for those still hoping for baby dust and luck for those BFPs in Aug and Sept🍀Goodluck all x

Oh I love what you have done with the place! Lol

Please
or

Purple29 · 02/08/2022 22:14

Hi, just jumping onto this one, I'm cd23, kinda feel as tho AF is on her way. Had a little brown discharge today!! Gutted I was really hoping to have a bfp before the 15th Aug, that was the due date for the one we lost!!

Please
or

Harper02 · 02/08/2022 22:35

Hopping on this thread, started spotting today so af will be here tomorrow. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Please
or

BellaTheDarkOverlord · 03/08/2022 00:07

Welcome everyone and goodluck!

@OneMoreLittleFox Thanks 😁I've sprinkled this thread with baby dust so we should all get BFPs!

AF due tomorrow (Weds) according to app. Still spotting brown orange. Expecting it to suddenly surprise me in the night. It keeps trying to come but then giving up 😅ill be sad if it's later as it'll interfere with my holiday on Monday!

OP's posts:
Please
or

cat234 · 03/08/2022 06:02

Hi all, I've been hanging around here for a while, but first time posting on some of these threads. We've been loosely trying for a while. I've been off the pill for a couple of years, and for the last year we've not been using any other contraception, but not particular bothered about timing of things etc. The last 4-5months I've been using OPKs, been monitoring CM etc. Really thought this month was going to be it, as had sore boobs, and significant increase in size. I always get some degree of this pre AF, but this was more than normal! AF due Friday, did an early test yesterday and today, had told myself I wouldn't do this, but caved, and both absolutely categorically stark white. I know it's not 100% until AF comes, but think it's pretty definite. Im struggling with pushing this out of my head at other times, it's all I can think of.

Going to book Drs appt I think now, as we are both getting older (husband is 35, I'm 36), so very aware of time. What do people do with this, book an appt each, or one for me first? We've both been taking some supplements, going to add in ubiquinol as well after reading things on here about it.

Please
or

BellaTheDarkOverlord · 03/08/2022 07:09

@cat234 I think you could book for both of you but separate appointments. I've never done it though but others on here will have a better idea x sorry you're having trouble ttc. It's so hard isn't it. Our bodies aren't always reliable when symptom spotting. Like another poster said it would be much easier if we had a indicator that switched on as soon as we conceived so we knew for definite x Goodluck in your journey x

My AF due today and nothing as yet, still spotting inside. I took my last test and still BFN so expecting AF now. Should be CD1 by the end of today.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Purple29 · 03/08/2022 07:26

@cat234 I booked an appointment for me, and my hubby went separately to set up his test. A lot of the tests for you they won't do unless he has also been tested. Cause your over 35 (so was i) you just need to have been trying for 6 months. Good luck

Please
or

LauraA31 · 03/08/2022 07:39

Hello all, popping myself in this one too!

Ovulation expected to happen today, had my peak ovulation test yesterday afternoon and DTD last night. Keeping everything crossed!

AF due next on 17th of this month so hoping for our BFP in the coming weeks, boyfriends birthday is near the end of the month so it would be a lovely surprise for him!

Fingers crossed for us all x

Please
or

Crazycatlady19 · 03/08/2022 08:05

Hi everyone…! Good luck to all this cycle.x

Please
or

Baby3herewego · 03/08/2022 10:09

Hello ladies!

Due to OV on Sunday/Monday. I feel like time is going so sow this time around.

Good luck to everyone.

@My2boysaremyworld Waiting for your news 😘

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 03/08/2022 10:14

@Baby3herewego thank you, still no AF. Going to the shop today to get tests xx

Please
or

Purple29 · 03/08/2022 10:31

@My2boysaremyworld I have everything crossed for you 🤞 🤞🤞

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 03/08/2022 10:39

@Purple29 thank you. I'm nervous cuz what if it's negative?! Xx

Please
or

BirdIsland · 03/08/2022 11:24

Hi everyone 👋Hopping onto this thread, currently CD8 but Covid messed up my cycle last month and I feel like AF is on her way, she arrived at CD8 last month too 😔 So frustrating because I really feel like time isn't on my side - every month counts!

Fingers crossed for everyone, it would be lovely to see some positive tests.

Please
or

Bookworm9319 · 03/08/2022 11:31

Hi all - wishing luck to everyone this cycle! I thought I had a squinter on a FRER yesterday but my temp dropped this morning and test was very negative so expecting AF either today or tomorrow. On to the next cycle!

Please
or

OneMoreLittleFox · 03/08/2022 11:43

Starting to get frustrated. Thinking perhaps this was an anovulatory cycle as I am CD34 and according to OPKs 20dpo and still BFN. Cycles have been so regular recently that this is a big disappointment. If I ovulated later I have definitely missed the window.

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 03/08/2022 12:07

Done a test and it's negative 😢🤷🏻‍♀️ what's going on? Xx

Please
or

Tropicana1 · 03/08/2022 12:15

Thanks for the new thread @BellaTheDarkOverlord

4DPO, in south of France for holiday so feeling very relaxed about the whole thing right now 🤣

@My2boysaremyworld sorry for the negative test - did you opk test this month
/ are you sure you ovulated when you think?

Please
or

Baby3herewego · 03/08/2022 12:15

Oh no!! @My2boysaremyworld so sorry. What dpo are you? Xxx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.