Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TWW company needed

TinyDancer91 · 30/07/2022 00:31

Anyone else just starting their TWW and need some company?

Let's help keep each other sane but also stop me testing too early!! 😂

OP's posts:
Please
or

anotherscroller · 30/07/2022 07:35

Yes! Testing around 8th august. Hi 👋 😊

Please
or

anotherscroller · 30/07/2022 07:35

Maybe change the title with the date you’re testing so that others can jump on?

Please
or

xttcbabyno1x · 30/07/2022 07:50

Yeahh, my ovulation day is today, my partner is away 😩😩 got my peak yesterday and DTD Weds night and yesterday morning before he went so hoping that's enough x so officially TWW tomorrow x

Please
or

H1994 · 30/07/2022 08:26

Morning, yes... 6dpo today 🙃🙈 forcing myself not to test until next weekend, if not, I might even wait until AF arrives (or doesn't!) - anyone noticed themselves trying to be super healthy and look after themselves during this time? 😂

Please
or

carsty · 30/07/2022 10:15

im just entering the tww, not sure if i ovulated this cycle as i usually get ewcm and had none...but still does not mean i hadnt...i remain hopeful all the best for us all🤗🤗🤗

Please
or

Irishgal1987 · 30/07/2022 14:30

Hi all, I'll join too 😊 I'm also in 2ww. Ovulated around 22nd/23rd July. AF due 10th Aug (according to flo). Going to test around the 10th hopefully 🤞🏻

Please
or

H1994 · 30/07/2022 18:25

Hope we're all feeling alright today, I'm only 6dpo - so I know symptoms would be super early if so, but I've had cramps all day, tender boobs, felt really slow and 'not with it' and I've had dizzy spells... 🙃

Please
or

carsty · 30/07/2022 20:19

@H1994 wow symptoms already, ive known of some on here and youtube who actually got bfp at 6dpo...hopefully these are preganacy symtpoms and you will have your bfp soon

Please
or

H1994 · 30/07/2022 20:23

@carsty yeah I'm not entirely sure, AF isn't due until the 8th?... so I wouldn't usually get these symptoms around now anyway?! But could just be my brain playing tricks - but I've definitely felt it today 🙈 I don't think I'm imagining!? And possibly... I'm not testing until at least 7th, might even wait to see if AF is late

Please
or

TinyDancer91 · 30/07/2022 21:48

Af is due for me around 9th. Currently only 2dpo. What cycles is everyone on? We are on cycle #8 now.... really hoping this is the one 😔🥺🙏🏻🤞🏻

OP's posts:
Please
or

LorrenK · 30/07/2022 22:08

i’m 5dpo (cycle 1 and baby no1) and really not loving this 2WW, i’m trying to keep busy but it’s all I can think about, symptom spotting has totally began, last night I convinced myself I was pregnant as I felt super bloated and crampy and thought my boobs felt bigger, probably my mind running away with me as it’s too early to feel anything… I also had a really vivid dream last night I got a BFP, it was so vivid! Haven’t had a dream like that in so long!!
But I know its unlikely as it is first try for us so I need to chill out a little 😂

Please
or

Maybepossibly22 · 30/07/2022 22:36

Can I join too please? I’m 5Dpo according to clue, AF due 8th Aug. I had a MMC over Christmas and sort of half heartedly trying since then with no joy. I’m already symptom spotting, lots of crampy feelings like I’ve got an upset stomach/af is arriving but obviously way too early for that. Boobs have been itchy and have been exhausted and needing a nap in the afternoon. May be something, may be nothing! Who knows! Need to hold off testing until at least Friday

Please
or

carsty · 31/07/2022 11:37

@H1994 since this is not normal for you then hopefully its a bun in the oven...my af is due around the 10th...i cant rely on symptoms cause i get pms as soon as two weeks before af so id have to wait until af shows or not.

Please
or

carsty · 31/07/2022 11:40

@LorrenK well its possible regardless if it is your first cycle trying...hopefully you will get bfp soon🤗🤗

Please
or

H1994 · 31/07/2022 11:42

@carsty possibly! Backache today too! Lord knows 💓 I hope so! But at the same time, I'm TTC #1 Cycle 1... so know I would be extremely blessed if so! Just gunna roll with it 🤗 ahh yeah, this is the thing! Symptoms cross over!

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 14:18

@carsty hopefully 🤞🤞

@H1994 I think we are the same, cycle 1 and i’m d6po today, I have def been having weird signs but also don’t know if its all my head! Niggly tummy pains, sooo bloated, waves of sickness, tender boobs and this morning I woke up with a sharp shooting pain on my right…. But I know it’s supposedly too early or could be AF signs but I don’t typically get AF signs until much later…

Please
or

Orangesaretheonly · 31/07/2022 14:23

Please can I join? Testing 8th August too @anotherscroller it's when my period is due so will test then unless it comes before!

First cycle trying for baby #3. I'm currently away in Wales and have purposely not bought tests with me so I don't crack and test early!

Feeling SO bloated I could easily pass as being pregnant! It's so hard to not symptom spot isn't it!?

Please
or

Orangesaretheonly · 31/07/2022 14:26

xttcbabyno1x · 30/07/2022 07:50

Yeahh, my ovulation day is today, my partner is away 😩😩 got my peak yesterday and DTD Weds night and yesterday morning before he went so hoping that's enough x so officially TWW tomorrow x

I conceived my first with one BD 6 days before ovulation!! Fingers crossed for you x

Please
or

H1994 · 31/07/2022 14:42

@LorrenK ahh bless you! Yeah I've been having the same... feel really grot today, could be sick and v tired, back pains too which again is unusual for me, i don't usually get AF symptoms this early either 🤣 but i know the feeling of not knowing if you're brain is mkaing it up?!Fingers crossed girl! 🤞🏼 when is AF due again sorry??

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 14:44

@h1994 one app says the 6th and the other app says the 9th… think I’ll get a FREPT and test on the 5th.. what about you?

Please
or

H1994 · 31/07/2022 14:58

@LorrenK I've also just gone upstairs as I thought I was gunna be sick, wasn't sick and have instead had a little cry hahaha being a woman is so fun!! I'm due 7/8th... am not going to test until the 7th earliest, I need to grab some frers, I only have a clear blue early detection here 👍🏼 have heard frers are clearer to read!

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 15:04

Oh bless you! Sounds promising though!! I had a wave of sickness when I first woke up, it passed when I got out of bed, just one week to go before we can test… not long now 😬

Please
or

Oh bless you! Sounds promising though!! I had a wave of sickness when I first woke up, it passed when I got out of bed, just one week to go before we can test… not long now 😬

@H1994

Please
or

H1994 · 31/07/2022 15:07

@LorrenK yes! We're halfway there!... bless you - fingers crossed for us! And if it's not the answer we wanted, then we go again! Xx

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 15:47

So I caved and did a test, and I know it’s way too early but… I can see a really faint line. Could it be evaporation lines? 🫣 I was getting ready to chuck it in the bin as thought just not possible.

TWW company needed
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.