Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Bleeding, positive tests

ashleyb24 · 31/03/2022 16:15

Backstory is, I had a miscarriage last month. I was only about 4.5 weeks along, and my bleeding started three days after a positive test. I haven’t received my period in over 5 weeks since. Today, I take a test (as a lot of TTC females do), and I was a dark positive for ovulation, and a light but visibly positive for pregnancy. Then I wipe and see some blood on the toilet paper. Since then, I have been steadily spotting (not much) all day. What is going on? I’m so fearful I’ll be miscarrying yet again, it makes me feel as though there may be something wrong with my body if this happens another time. Any advice, similar stories? This TTC lady is a bit stressed.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Meg2022 · 23/09/2022 12:15

Hello Everyone,

We had our first round of IVF this month with one fresh embryo transferred. I did not have any major symptoms during the two week wait period. Yesterday was day 12 after my embryo transfer and I had strong period like cramps and started bleeding just like initial periods. Although the full flow had not started but I had blood everytime on the tissue. Today is day 13 and my pregnancy test is due tomorrow morning. I took a pregnancy test mid day and it came out positive, I took another test and that was positive as well.

The spotting has reduced and I don’t have any symptoms except for the cramps. Is this normal or could be false positives?

Thanks in advance :)

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?