Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

day 11 and counting

37 replies

twiglett · 02/09/2003 11:19

message withdrawn

OP's posts:
Please
or

BigBird · 02/09/2003 11:26

twiglett you know that thinking about it too much will mean it won't happen, just relax and stop thinking about it and it WILL HAPPEN.

By the way, any news yet ?

Please
or

twiglett · 02/09/2003 11:31

message withdrawn

OP's posts:
Please
or

quackers · 02/09/2003 11:59

OOOOOOOG Twiggy!!!! Fingers crossed for you LOLxxxxxx

Please
or

BigBird · 02/09/2003 12:28

i'm on hols next week so really going to try and forget about it (yeah right) so I might not bring my thermometer with me....but then it's handy to know when AF is just about to arrive too...
I hope to hear loads of announcements when I return!

Please
or

Azure · 02/09/2003 12:30

Fingers crossed - we need more people in the Due May 04 thread!

Please
or

quackers · 02/09/2003 13:54

Have a fab holiday BB!!!!!! !

Please
or

Egypt · 02/09/2003 18:19

Oohh, Twiglett you are 2 days ahead of me. I'm 9 days past LH surge!! Fingers crossed for you.

Please
or

bunny2 · 02/09/2003 18:54

Fingers crossed for you Twiglett. I've just reas your other "letting off steam" thread and I know exactly what you all mean. Goold luck.xx

Please
or

twiglett · 03/09/2003 10:58

message withdrawn

OP's posts:
Please
or

quackers · 03/09/2003 11:09

Og that's great twiggy, I've not heard a bad word said about the benefits of Clomid!!!!!!

Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 18:09

whey twiglett - describe your twinges in stomach to me. i'm having the same but i'm sure not p pains.

Please
or

twiglett · 03/09/2003 19:21

message withdrawn

OP's posts:
Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 19:57

pains feel a bit like i am pulling a muscle everytime i stand up. and when stading or sitting, or lying, still i just get constant shooting pains. only v slight and not at all 'painful' but definitely aware of them. they kind of go from side where i imagine ovaries to be, to pelvic area. i'm sure i felt like this last month, and nothing came of it. but being on clomid - it just gives you hope doesnt it? are you having sore boobs?

Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 19:58

hope your back feels better soon

Please
or

twiglett · 03/09/2003 20:05

message withdrawn

OP's posts:
Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 20:07

fingers crossed 4 u 2

Please
or

quackers · 03/09/2003 20:08

Ooh the two of u are v close. How many days is your cycle normallt Egypt?? I did a test 10 days past conception and got a positive but don't know if I would recommend that to all as the first response will only pick up 50'5 of pgcy's at that early stage. Fingers crossed for you too Twigs, everyone will be leaving again, we lost 3 or 4 last month - not that I'm comp[laining, it;s fab if you graduate!!! Just like being with me mates!!!!

Please
or

quackers · 03/09/2003 20:10

Should have been 50%!!!

Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 20:11

my cycle has not been regular at all, which is why i was put on clomid. it has been anything from 35 days to 4 months! However, when charting, i always came on 14 days after i get a +OPK so i think that 14 days past ov this month will be fine. i am v v v tempted to test but i am really going to try and wait. i always ALWAYS test too early and i regret it. watch, now i'll get a/f sunday before i even test!!

Please
or

quackers · 03/09/2003 20:13

Oh, you're pretty close then!!! My DH will be home in a min witha pizza, can't have wine though - boo hoo, on bloody anti biotics! So Sun is the big day then!!!!

Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 20:17

waiting for DH to come home too. unfortunately not with pizza! just had a spag bol and am dying for a glass of wine. have abstained since ov. just in case. oh well! will be worth it in end. shame about your anti-biotics. cant win can we. oh to be a man.............

Please
or

bunny2 · 03/09/2003 20:33

I am still here, loitering. I love keeping up with you 3 and get excited for you. Pls, pls be lucky this month, Egypt and Twiglett. I want you to join me on the pg thread . Quacks, glad you are sounding happier today mate.

Please
or

bunny2 · 03/09/2003 20:35

Oooh, meant to say, I had shooting pains and mild period-lke cramps. The shooting pains were noticable when I moved or coughed, esp when in bed, sound familiar? They have gone now but I had them from shortly after ov for around 3 wks.

Please
or

Egypt · 03/09/2003 21:23

yes sound familiar bunny2. nice to hear from you. how are things? do u 'feel' pregnant? would love to know what its like. keep in touch!

Please
or

bunny2 · 03/09/2003 22:00

No Egypt, I dont feel pregnant at all, I wish I did. The shooting pains are verrry common in early pregnancy as are the leaky boobs so things look promising for you. When will you test????

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?