Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Quacks - Help Me (Nothing drastic so don't panic)

4 replies

Jemma7 · 27/08/2003 16:18

I think there's somethign wrong with my computer!

Just seen your message on the April thread some came on over to chat to you but it says no-one has been in the TTC thread since 12.13.......................Is this right or is there sumthing up with my computer?

OP's posts:
Please
or

quackers · 27/08/2003 16:53

Jems - I'm here!!!!!! Well must be my computer too!! How are you feeling my darling! Hope you ok! Still no AF then?? It must be such a pain not knowing but at this stage now I would say your test may have been a little early, but obviously your symptoms were so strong at the time it as though it would give a result. Don't worry though, we all panick and wish for it so much it hurts. I'm terrified I'll miscarry again and am reluctant to try again, even though I could in a few weeks. Couln't handle the disappointment! Maybe test again in a day or two just to confirm and then you can expect your AF and get on with the next cycle. If your cycles are different every month though, your ov day will be diff and you mat be missing it. I know I keep saying it but how about OPK's /Persona, it would really benefit you as you don't know whenyou;re ov'g??

Please
or

Jemma7 · 27/08/2003 17:03

Yeah well i am on day 34 today so am going to give it until day 38 which is my longest cycle and then test again!

Have been bd'ing my little heart out recently though so will be knackered by the time ov comes round.

I have got Persona & OPK but got the once i had gone past the stage in last period so they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for this AF to arrive!

How have u been feeling lately? Has DH opened up any more?

OP's posts:
Please
or

quackers · 27/08/2003 17:08

Oh Jems, thanks for asking, things are back to normal thanks God, we had such a lovely hug the other night - no naughties just yet though! He is himself again and I feel much better. Going to a frinds tonight for champagne, she;s going to Italy tommorow to get married! Hope I'm not hungover again!! Yes I forgot you have Persona already and OPK's , you;re well kitted out then for this month! That is probably all it is a case of, just loads of bd'g on the right days!! I'll be sending loads of positive vibes to you though. I'm really worried about TM though - maybe she's on hols?
Day 34!!, do you feel like you'll come on yet, I know you didn't really this am. It's been really quiet the last 2 days onMumsnet - on ttc anyway, we're a bit thin on numbers at the mo and I'm not yet ttc, so need new recruits!!! any volunteers!!!
xxxxxx

Please
or

Jemma7 · 27/08/2003 17:18

I'm glad quacks - makes the world of difference of have a nice hug and a chat!
Enjoy your champagne - try not to have a hangover in morning. I quite fancy a glass of vino myself!

Yep, day 34 - don't really feel like i usually do when due on - keep getting the odd ach here and there but it usually last for a few days - they are just going and goigg at mo.

Defo need some new recruits......Has Preggers revealed herself yet?

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?