My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

childminders

10 replies

honeypot01 · 14/04/2005 15:20

Does anyone know if there is such a childminder to look after before school and to do morning school run? I KNOW THEY DO THE AFTER SCHOOL, BUT WHEn my son starts school i would like to pick him up. I know its a bit premeture but thought i'd ask to see if you guys know? my son will be starting school sept 06 and im in enfield, nth london

Thanks

OP posts:
motherinferior · 14/04/2005 15:35

My childminder starts at 8am - I think quite a few of them do - and does take kids to school as well as pick up. They all do the school run twice a day, it's very sweet.

nailpolish · 14/04/2005 15:38

my childminder takes my dd's from 715am as i work nightshift, dont get home til 10am, and my dh has a train to catch at 730am for his work

cm's are really flexible and i dont think you will have a problem

its in their house anyway, if they have children of their own they will be up anyway i bet

i got the no. for my cm from the local council, who list all registered cm's, im sure you could do that too and read their profiles to see who does early starts. even if its not in their profile im still sure their wont be any prob

honeypot01 · 14/04/2005 15:44

thanks guys, il have a look when the time gets nearer, i was looking at breakfast clubs but not at the school i want him to go to, typical!

Thanks again.

OP posts:
nailpolish · 14/04/2005 15:53

our local primary has a before and after school club that starts at 730pm ,and they get breakfast

Mum2Luke · 04/06/2007 14:21

I start at 7am and finish at 6, I go on many training courses and they sometimes start at 6.30 and besides, its a long day.

I do before and after school care, I provide breakfast if the child arrives before 8am, full-timers get lunch and a snack at 3.30 which is usually toast, fruit selection and drinks of milk, water or juice.

I charge £25 per day for full timers or if they are in 5 days I charge £110. I charge £50.00 per week all yr for part timers/ before and after schoolers. So if you live in the Tameside area and you need a childminder to pick up from St Stephens CE Primary let me know!!! I have NVQ Level 3 Early Years and many certificates for various courses attended.

soak · 05/06/2007 08:53

I think there are CM's who just do the morning but you might have to pay a retainer for the after school slot unless CM gets an after schooler who doesn't need morning care IYSWIM

Shoshable · 05/06/2007 08:58

And please remember alot of schools only do part time from september till january, so you might need the cm for then

Katymac · 05/06/2007 09:00

Very old thread

googglybear · 08/06/2007 10:11

Hi I am OFSTED registered childminder.I have vacancys for full and part time care in the heath area of cardiff.Competitive rates. I am CACHE Qualified, health and safety, health and hygiene and liqour licensed. At the end of this month i will attend my first aid. I have been CRB checked.My service includes pick up and drop off at TON-YR-YWEN primary and nursery.I have 2 vacancys for under 18mths and 3 for over 18mths. If you are interested why not drop me a line on 02920 407530 or visit www.find-a-childminder.co.uk pop in my postcode cf14 4nt and view my profile.

thanks claire

childminders · 10/06/2007 21:22

Hi everyone in a newley reg childminder in Kent westgete-on-sea near margate

we have spaces for children 0 +
early moornings weekends and school holidays,
iwork together with my mum and have a 3 yr old son.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.