My feed

to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.


working couple

1 reply

rumadewan · 03/02/2005 07:01

We are a working couple, having a 11 years old boy. Currently my mother is taking care of the child, but she shall be away for a year in 2 months time. How we can take care of the situation without compromising on the job?

OP posts:
ssd · 03/02/2005 07:38

How about getting a childminder? As your ds is 11, you might have it easier to find someone than parents of a baby....

Good luck!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.