Mumsnet Logo
My feed

to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.


Milk refund number - anyone got it?

3 replies

StrawberryMartini · 27/09/2007 13:48


Can't find it on the DOH website and even my childminding support manager didn't know how to get hold of it!

OP posts:

ayla99 · 27/09/2007 14:46

Well the number on my claim form says 08707 203055. The BACS remittance advice says that number is the fax and the phone number is 08707 203063. And the number on is 0207 887 1212

Not easy to get through though I found it QUICKER to write
HDRU, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AE


StrawberryMartini · 27/09/2007 19:10

Ta! They do make life difficult for you don't they?

OP posts:

ayla99 · 28/09/2007 08:05

Yep! They're hoping we won't bother.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?