My feed

to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.


Please help [sad]

4 replies

Carly2 · 28/08/2007 14:03

I am wanting to get registered with OFSTED asap. I quit my job last week and have been looking into childminding for some time but dont have the number to call to arrange the first home visit. Its not the OFSTED visit I want to arrange its the one to prepare you for that. Does anybody have the number I need? I live in leeds.

Thank you very much x

OP posts:
S88AHG · 28/08/2007 14:10

Do you mean a person from your local early years team or someone from Ofsted?

maureenmlove · 28/08/2007 14:21

Not quiet sure who you mean tbh, but in any case, your first port of call should be your Early Years team at your local council. Good luck.

nannynick · 28/08/2007 17:00

If it helps, East Leeds has a Childcare Support Team who can be contacted on 0113 2474563 or [email protected] Even if you are not in East Leeds, but the more general Leeds area, expect they can point you in the right direction.

Carly2 · 28/08/2007 20:22

Thats great, I will try them in the morning.

Thank you very much

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.