My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Registered Childminder Knutsford Cheshire ** with vacancies **

4 replies

sarahnev707 · 05/09/2006 20:08

Hello!
I am an experienced Ofsted registered childminder in Knutsford, Cheshire

I have a part-time vacancy available, 2-3 days per week to start in September 2006. I can offer full days, short days or half days and collections from Manor Park, St Vincents or Mobberley Pre-School - as you can see I am very flexible.

I am a qualified Educational Audiologist with an NVQ3 in Early Years, Childcare and Education and I have been Childminding for 12 years. I also have my own two children, aged 12 and 10.

I normally only ever take on one or two children alongside my own two, so each child can benefit from my full attention and support as we learn and play together. I visit Toddlers, Music Tots, childminder's groups, local parks and soft play etc on a regular basis.

I am a non smoker, have no pets and am fully insured.

I am flexible regarding days/hours and will consider children whose parents are teachers.

Please email me at [email protected] or see my website -

\link{http://www.mychildminder.tk (which one
of my charges designed for me!)

OP posts:
Mummyfit · 20/04/2015 08:34

Hi I appreciate this is an old post but are you still taking children in Knutsford/ Mobberley area? Looking for pick ups from Mobberley school 2 or 3 days a week x x

Tanith · 20/04/2015 09:01

I haven't seen Sarah on here for a while. You'd be best off trying to contact her direct. She does have her own website as well. A quick google will bring up all you ever wanted to know about her work Smile

She is very well respected and usually has a waiting list - hope you get a place: she is excellent!

ElectricalBanana · 21/04/2015 22:13

I would second that! She is lovely and a good friend of mine too

alibubbles · 25/04/2015 19:52

I thoroughly recommend Sarah, she is the best, if you need to get in touch I can help.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.