My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Nanny needed urgently!! Guildford

3 replies

SarahMD · 05/01/2006 19:27

We are looking for a nanny for our 4 year old daughter, Lucy, and 20 month old son, Isaac. Job would be three days a week - Tues, Wed and Thurs from 7.45am to about 5pm. Pay £7-8/hour net. Lucy is at preschool each morning from 9 to 11.45am. Basic nursery duties (kids laundry, tidying and food).
Ideally we would like someone with a childcare qualification and first aid certificate. Non-smoker.
We are looking for someone to start in Jan or feb.
Anyone know of anyone?? We are in Onslow Village in Guildford.

We had someone lined up and she has become seriously ill and will be in hospital for months!!
Help!!

OP posts:
uwila · 06/01/2006 08:39

Have you tried advertising on www.nannyjob.co.uk?

nannynick · 07/01/2006 12:09

You can also try Guildford Gumtree

I know a few nannies looking for work, so will see if they are interested and point them to this message thread, so they can contact you if they are.

NannyNick

nannynick · 07/01/2006 12:27

SarahMD, looks like you are using some agencies in the Guildford area (there are some ads on NannyJob which I think are your position), so probably not worth having your own advert there. However, you can use their CV Search facility to contact nannies directly.

There is also GreatCare who are worth a try.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.