Mumsnet Logo

to access all these features

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please contact your GP or local mental health support services.

Child mental health

advice child ADD assessment pl

0 replies

ittakes2 · 22/09/2021 19:34

I am wondering please if anyone can advise the best place to start for a child ADD assessment near london or high wycombe or windsor areas. thanks very much

OP posts:
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?