Mumsnet Logo

to access all these features

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please contact your GP or local mental health support services.

Child mental health

Hypnotherapist for child with trauma

0 replies

Sam951 · 09/03/2021 17:26

Can someone recommend a hypnotherapist in London who works with children with trauma in London. My DH is 8 years old.
My son is having regular nightmare, has had therapy with CAMHS and needs to stop being afraid of the dark, nightmares, and ease his anxiety.


OP posts:
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?