Mumsnet Logo

to access all these features

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please contact your GP or local mental health support services.

Child mental health

Anyone know anything about Hannah's in Newton Abbot?

0 replies

StarJumpAlertTakeCover · 03/12/2015 21:07

We have a child with behavioural problems. Suspect HFA. We are waiting for a full assessment from the CAMHS in Devon. A long long wait.
Is the Hannah Trust likely to be able to help? Can we self refer?
Why didn't GP suggest it?
I'd be really grateful if any of you have more information or personal experience of this place.

OP posts:
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?