My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Meet others keeping chickens on our Mumsnet Chicken forum.

Chicken keepers

Can someone please recommend a reputable online poultry supplies company?

5 replies

twinky · 30/05/2010 10:00

There are so many out there that it's hard to know where to start! Who do you like to use? My cube arrives this Wed and I am so excited. It's only taken me 4 years to convince DH to get chickens so I need to look like I actually know what I'm doing! I've been following the exploits of Milly1 et al so know you'll keep me right.

OP posts:
Millie1 · 30/05/2010 14:02

Try Flytesofancy ... tbh, they're a little more expensive for things but they've a great range and are really reliable. Forsham carry supplies too. There are loads if you google. Can't wait to hear about your chicks during the week.

It's sad really - Chicken Keepers is the first topic I check when I log on here and I loooove seeing new threads !!

ChickensHaveNoEyebrows · 30/05/2010 14:26

Omlet are actually really good for supplies. Every time I've ordered something from them, it's arrived the next day.

twinky · 30/05/2010 16:11

Ok, I'll have a look at your suggestions ladies. Thanks very much and sorry for mis-spelling your name Millie!

OP posts:
atomicsnowflake · 31/05/2010 22:00

Flytesofancy are very good and I also like Happy Chicks which sells health stuff.

Saggyoldclothcatpuss · 02/06/2010 01:31

Ascott.biz are a really good online supplier. They cater for all smallholding needs and their service is great! For electric fencing try farmcareuk.com

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.