Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your chickens, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

Chances of fitting eglu and run in the back of a corsa?

thesockmonsteroflurve · 03/02/2009 17:48

dh is picking up the eglu which a lovely lady has lent me for the ex batts tonight but I am a little concerned about whether it will fit in the car.

OP's posts:
Please
or

jicky · 03/02/2009 17:54

Can't get my eglu (for guinea pigs) in the back of my landrover discovery - the run part is just too wide. And didn't want to take it all apart and make it flat.

Please
or

thesockmonsteroflurve · 03/02/2009 17:56

can you take it apart and make it flat, i have a cube and you can make that flat but when i looked at the pics of eglu it looked like 2 complete arched sections.
panicing now as I have to get it before the weekend.

OP's posts:
Please
or

jicky · 03/02/2009 19:54

You can make it flat. It certainly came flat - You join and bend the arches.

Please
or

bramblebooks · 04/02/2009 10:02

I folded the back of my 4x4 down and had to take the eglu/run apart - doesn't take long to put it back together.

excting about the weekend, sockmonster!

Please
or

thesockmonsteroflurve · 04/02/2009 13:02

just a bit, been out all morning putting it back together and trying to decide where to put it, and cleaning it, and generally playing, I cant get it to sit flat anywhere though so i may have to weigh it down with rocks.

OP's posts:
Please
or

bramblebooks · 04/02/2009 14:05

We had to weigh ours a bit with rocks - it's on the veggie garden currently, so we also built up the earth round it to level it out.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.