Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Confused about car seat regulations? Read our reviews of baby car seats, toddler car seats and booster seats to find out which ones are worth investing in.

Is there a car seat adapter for Bugaboo Donkey 3 compatible with Joie Juva car seats?

tyjohnson · 20/05/2022 09:27

I’m having twins in a few weeks and got the Joie Juva car seat due to affordability. After a long search for prams for twins we got the Bugaboo Donkey 3. I didn’t think I would want to put the car seat on it but realised that I might need to when doing the school run for my 7 y/o. I can’t find a twin adapter on the Bugaboo website that says they’re compatible with the car seats I have and when I rang customer service they wouldn’t recommend one (kind of knew they wouldn’t). But I’m in a panic now 😅😅
Has anyone used or found a twin adapter that this car seat is compatible with for the pram mentioned? Thanks I’m advance x

OP's posts:
Please
or

BertieBotts · 21/05/2022 07:35

Unfortunately no, the Juva isn't compatible with the popular adapters, the only prams you can use the Juva with are the cheap Joie ones, unfortunately I can't remember which they are and my Joie website won't show me the Juva as I'm abroad, but if you go on the product page for the Juva it does tell you which it's compatible with. There is a twin one I believe. It's not as nice as the Bugaboo, but it might do for the school run?

Please
or

tyjohnson · 21/05/2022 10:16

Thank you, I’ll definitely look into it on the Joie website! I think the i-snug and i-gem go with the bugaboo so may use the Juva car seats as spares for grandparents. Thanks again!

OP's posts:
Please
or

BertieBotts · 21/05/2022 10:25

Yes, all the other Joie seats work and Cybex. The basic/cheap Cybex ones are really nice actually, the Joie inserts tend to scrunch babies up and look a bit uncomfortable.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.