Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

This board exists primarily for the use of Black Mumsnetters. Others are welcome to post but please be respectful.

Body wore cameras having an impact

RedWingBoots · 15/07/2022 19:02

OP's posts:
Please
or

IncompleteSenten · 15/07/2022 19:04

It shows how fucked up they are when they do shit like this knowing they're wearing cameras!!

How confident do you have to feel that your actions will be covered up for you to do that?

That poor child.

And people claim this is not a racist country. 🙄

Please
or

LadyKenya · 15/07/2022 19:31

And they wonder why so many black people do not trust the police. I am so sick and tired of this. There are too many bad apples in the police force. Too many racist police.

Please
or

RedWingBoots · 15/07/2022 19:49

How confident do you have to feel that your actions will be covered up for you to do that?

@IncompleteSenten that was my thought.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Hatsoff5 · 15/07/2022 19:56

Thank goodness for the body cam. I hope the family sue!

Please
or

Starseeking · 16/07/2022 01:07

That makes me feel absolutely sickened.

My DC are both under 6, but in future, walking down the wrong street at the wrong time, this could easily be one of them.

Thank goodness for the bodycamera; despite that I see the policeman tried to pass off punching a child in the face as an accident Confused what a wicked, evil person he is.

Please
or

RedWingBoots · 16/07/2022 11:38

@Starseeking you need to forbid your children from wearing dark tops and jackets from aged 10 onwards. Very hard to confuse a black/mixed-black child wearing a bright red jacket with another one. They will just have to claim while they are in proper cycling gear on a bike that they smell of cannabis instead.....

OP's posts:
Please
or

darmaka · 20/07/2022 00:26

IncompleteSenten · 15/07/2022 19:04

It shows how fucked up they are when they do shit like this knowing they're wearing cameras!!

That poor child.

And people claim this is not a racist country. 🙄

Boris and his government have a white paper on it. Britain is not racist and there is no institutional racism here.
Boris disappoints me every time!

Please
or

RedWingBoots · 21/07/2022 17:53

Boris and his government have a white paper on it. Britain is not racist and there is no institutional racism here.

Which oddly contradict all the reports written for the Foreign Office and are out in the public domain, and the recent one written for the Home Office that the government tried to hide so it was leaked to a journalist.

I suggest people Google/research the background of any journalist who writes things...

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/29/windrush-scandal-caused-by-30-years-of-racist-immigration-laws-report

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?