Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Autism at 19 month

Mamatoboys3 · 20/06/2022 12:20

Hi,

Just looking to see others experiences please. My son is 19 months and does the following:
Doesn't respond to his name at all, can't point to show what he wants or bring us toys of interest, he does babble a little bit but no words and he had lost this completely between 1 year and 16 months old, he lines everything that is similar up, stomps his feet when he gets really excited, no interest in many toys but does love to build blocks, no interest in other children at all.he learnt how to clap at 15 months but that seems to be gone again. He has been referred and is awaiting assessment but just wondering how others experiences were at this age? Hoping I won't need his appointment but there just seems to be alot pointing to autism.

OP's posts:
Please
or

L├íraBjorg · 28/06/2022 18:17

I have a 10,5 month old boy who rarely gives eye contact, does not point or clap and doesnt really babble, it's more "coo" than babble. Gross motor skills are good and very interested in everything around him except people. I am basically loosing my mind here. Seeing a therapist and going on meds!!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.