My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

Autoimmune disease

Feeling really low

1 reply

Bettyboopawoop · 18/08/2021 20:27

I have graves and an overactive thyroid, I am 3 months into treatment, I did lose lots of weight with it too, when I first started treatment I felt so much better although I was on a huge amount of vitamin d which perked me right up, that ran out a few weeks ago, I think I am coming down with something and I am also super anxious, I've had 3 panic attacks in 2 days. I am fed up with reading scare story's where people ha ended up in hospital because their white blood cells have crashed or told I am at risk of phemonia because of my low weight which I am working on I am just so fed up with feeling shitty and worrying myself to death that something bad is going to happen to me or I will end up in hospital again.

OP posts:
Looubylou · 31/08/2021 19:12

Hi OP, I see some time has passed since you posted, so I hope you are feeling better than you were. I don't have your diagnosis, but I know how awful anxiety can be. Have you sort any specific support for your emotional wellbeing?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.