Everything comes down to me being just a bit shit.
Can you help me unpick this ?
- I'm overweight, because I'm lazy and can't eat right
- I am struggling at work, because I just want to chill and don't want to work
- I ship my kids to nursery, so I can chill a bit and pretend to work / work a bit
- I don't always cook great meals for them, because I'm lazy
- I don't play with them enough, because I'm lazy and a bit shit
- most of the time, I just want to chill and sleep, but I have to do lots of things every day and just feel so tired. Others do lots too, but it wipes me out
- I don't want to spend time with my husband, because I'm selfish and lazy and just think of myself
I just feel like in every aspect of life, I'm just a bit shit and lazy and lacking of organisation. It all comes down to that really.
I really can't see anything positive about myself and how I behave. Interpersonal relationships - I always find something horrible to think about people- everyone annoys me in some way. Usually I feel like they think they're better than me and this annoys me.
How do I get out of this rubbish cycle of just being shit ??